Forum de Dezaia
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

Pensine WDWF

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2

Pensine WDWF - Page 2 Empty Re: Pensine WDWF

Message par Dezaia Jeu 25 Oct - 13:10

Odette Lupin a écrit:

« L'ABSENCE NE TUE L'AMOUR QUE S'IL EST MALADE AU DÉPART »
Souv. n°7
LE 12 SEPTEMBRE 1990
Poudlard
Skander,

I’m gone Skander. Yes, I’m gone, because, this life isn’t mine. It was a real joke. I can’t love you when you love another woman. She is your favorite. So I Go with my children and my words. I’m sorry, but it’s maybe a life for you, but not for me. Skander, we need to be realistic, I need to go, to save me.
Love, yes, love is a wonderfull feel. But you can't have this feel with me. Because you love her again. And you break my heart with it. It's really ... I don't know, what is this feeling, but I'm too hurt...
You are maybe the one asshole of this world, how you can say I love you, and you think about her all day of your life. Fucker !
Please, don’t come to find me, i will never see you again. Never. You break my heart forever, and I don’t want see your visage, your eyes or your sadness. Please go away.
Save you, save you for your madness, save you form the wolf inside. I lose versus this thing, I lose. I don’t wanna think about this, but, it’s a reality, you are gone because of this. I hate the wolf, I Hate you.
Me ? I will find the one. The real one. Sorry, I don’t love you. You are toxic for me and for the twins.
Please, think about Lothar, and your family, you can’t  chase me all day, all day of your life, I’m just a fucking ghost, a painful ghost. Don’t get tired , I do not love you.
Help yourself, because you need it. Maybe Lothar can help you, maybe Arie scan too. But I can’t, I never can do this, because I’m just an other girl on your register.
Me and my children, we will live better. Without you. And for ever. Go away, and I Hope you never find us.
Love, it’s an illusion, it’s a trap, and I will never trust again in this shit. Love is shit, like you are shit with me. I hate you.
It’s the reel end, you said the truth : it’s a masquerade  and I'm tired of wasting my time. Please, I never come back to you. It’s the real end.
For eternity Skander, it’s realy the end.
Us, it's the end. Sorry.

Odette.

Dezaia
Dezaia
Admin

https://dezaia-cloee.forumactif.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Pensine WDWF - Page 2 Empty Re: Pensine WDWF

Message par Dezaia Jeu 25 Oct - 13:10

Odette Lupin a écrit:

« LA NAISSANCE EST UN ACTE SONORE, UNE ACTION QUI ENGENDRE LE BRUIT : CHAQUE NAISSANCE EST UN CRI QUI SE DÉROULE, SE RÉPERCUTE À TRAVERS LA VIE »
Souv. n°8
LE 28 FEVRIER 1991
Édimbourg
Elle les voit sur l’herbe devant la maison, Ombeline lui fait de grands signes, les garçons sont de dos. Victoire, toujours égale à elle-même, pas un mot pas un regard. Elle a un vague sourire Odette, elle est triste, mais le mauvais caractère des avant-jours de pleines lunes sera vite passé. Elle fait un petit signe à la blonde de cette famille, Jaina discrète. Mais rien n’empêche personne de s’aimer un minimum dans cette famille. Mais elle n’en faisait pas partie, peut-être n’en ferait-elle jamais partie malgré le collier de Sofia autour du cou. Elle ne pensait pas vraiment pouvoir en faire partie, les hauts, les bas c’était monnaie courante, sans compter l’attitude de Victoire, sans compter l’incompréhension de Jaina à son égard, sans compter la méfiance de Pietro. Il n’y avait qu’Aries qui l’avait un jour accepté parmi eux, parce qu’il l’avait connu à Poudlard.

UNDERCO

Dezaia
Dezaia
Admin

https://dezaia-cloee.forumactif.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2